Friday, March 21, 2008

CRAZY HAIR DAY



The girls had crazy hair day at school today. How do you do "CRAZY" hair. Well, for Kenzie, I started with the blow dryer and a can of hair spray. She seemed to think it was great and added a couple of eggs to what she claimed look like a nest.

Mikala is a little more refined and didn't want me spraying her hair with gunk so I came up with this little do - we will call it the pony-poof.

Gabbi's hair is quite long and so I needed something creative for her. Braids - this did the trick and they all left with a smile on their faces. Crazy kids!

10 comments:

Kris-10 said...

How funny! Bridgette and I got a good laugh from it!

Lori said...

I remember those school days . . . crazy hair day, funny sock day, backwards day . . . how fun!! Gabi looks like someone from The Grinch.

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! I'm SOOOO excited for you guys to come! Gabbie's hair looks just like cindy lou who- on the grinch with jim carey- look up pictures because that's exactly how her hair was!

CHECKETTS BUNCH said...

Mikala won "CRAZIEST HAIR" for her grade. She won a candy bar! I guess I know what crazy looks like after all. I see it every time I look in the mirror.

Kris-10 said...

That would be from your children driving you crazy!

The Heaps said...

Congrats Mikala on winning! I loved crazy hair day in school. How fun for them

Scrap Happy said...

So cute!

Cassie and Chad said...

I love that!!! I can't believe how much Mikala looks like you as a kid. SOOO CUTE!!! (hey thanks for the phone call the other day, your awesome!)

Rachel Stewart said...

What a great mom you are! They look fabulous and I am sure they just had a ball. I am so glad that Mikala won. AND so glad you posted pics.

Naughty Newbee's said...

I love the girls hair too cute! We just had crazy week last week. We are all on Spring Break this week YEAH!! We are going to the Dunes on Thursday so we will miss you guys again! Love you all, miss ya...