Thursday, October 16, 2008

LUNCH LADY LAND

Okay so as you may or may not know - I was recently the activities chairperson for our ward. So, we decided to have a BACK TO SCHOOL activity for the entire ward.
Well, being the fun loving person I am - I decided it would be hilarious to have a lunch line for everyone to go through complete with lunch tickets and of course - the LUNCH LADIES

Do you recognize this beauty?



The next item of business was a little assembly for the ward. Jason and I both partcipated in Adam Sandler's skit - LUNCH LADY LAND - (a must see for anyone that hasn't seen it.)

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?vid=33379


I think everyone just about wet their pants laughing at Jason






I WAS SLOPPY JOE - We got married and we had 6 kids and we're doing just fine!



8 comments:

Scrap Happy said...

FAN TAS TIC.

Kris-10 said...

I am so mad that nobody got this on video. That would have been priceless!

Cassie and Chad said...

Oh my heck...Could you be any funnier. What a riot! I absolutely LOVE the closeup.

Anonymous said...

YESS!!! That is hilarious! Next time you guys come down, lets reinact that. I miss you guys like crazy.

Blackson family said...

That is hilarious! Jason, you remind me of mom with the funny pose you and Maren did at the last picture.....pretty funny!

Naughty Newbee's said...

I LOVE IT! I would have loved to see this. Jason is sure a funny guy!

The Weights said...

You guys kill me!! But, the two of you could pull ANYTHING off!! What a fun activity- I am sure that they will miss you- but on to the next thing- RIGHT!!!

CHECKETT- OUT said...

They are not my real parents. I was left on their doorsteps, by a wizard!