Thursday, August 7, 2008

I'M BAAAACKKK!

Well, kind of . . . I am back in my house but my heart is still in Mesa eating delicious Mexican Food. Seriously! DELICIOSO!

We got back Sunday night and I must say we had an enjoyable trip - although Jason and I vowed we will never be seperated for that length of time ever again. It was just to miserable for two soul mates. :0)

So, it is back to the grind - I have a list a mile long and only 10 more days till school starts. Bitter-sweet for me - Battling - Can't WAIT and is it really OVER! I am not a morning person so the thought of getting up at 6:30 a.m. again is rather painful. But structure is good and quiet time for mom even better. So, here's to August 18th. THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.

More to come including pictures once I get my life in order again . . . is that possible?

5 comments:

Cassie and Chad said...

I LOVE your Saved by the Bell music and your school background...you are SO good!!! Let's get our families together really soon (or just the parents, that's ok with me too)

The Weights said...

I am soooo glad that you are back in the saddle again!! I have missed ya!!

Naughty Newbee's said...

Yeah! You finally updated I was so excited to see. LOVE the new look it is perfect! Can't wait to see pictures and again, thanks for letting me have the girls it was SO much FUN! My girls miss yours and keep asking when they are coming over again. They just don't understand why you live in Utah either. Anyway, hopefully one day the will get it. We are still talking about coming to visit. Not sure when but we will let you know as soon as we know. :)

Kris-10 said...

Yeah for Back to Blogging. And Back to School. How fun for you that you will only have two kiddies at home. You wont know what to do with yourself. I so loved having you down here. It was a blast.

Advice: You might just want to start by going forward. It might be impossible to summarize the last month! :o)

Anonymous said...

I missed you! My kids already started school. I am also not a morning person so it has been a little rough. I made sure to sleep in to the very last day of summer, even though every year I vow to get my kids started on the morning schedule a few weeks before school starts I can't ever give up the sleep for myself. Anyway the house is so quiet during the day now, it's kind of nice.(and clean)