Saturday, January 19, 2008

THE BEGINNING OF THE END


On January 7th, at precisely 7:35 p.m. Keaton Thayne Checketts began to full-fledged crawl. It is with happiness and sorrow that I post this picture. Happy because it is always fun to see your child develop and grow, but sad because this is the last baby we will witness this event with. Happy because he is having fun exploring, sad because he is into everything. Happy because I won't have to carry him everywhere, sad because I have to re-decorate my house to make it child proof. Neverthless, he is darling and we are proud of his achievement!

3 comments:

The Heaps said...

How fun!! I too am dreading the day when Hayden starts crawling. He is already getting up on his hands and knees....it's fun and sad to see them getting bigger and reaching those milestones. I only wish I was there to see him in action.

Kris-10 said...

Yeah for Keaton! He is so darling! No wonder whenever we're on the phone you are kissing his face off! I'll show mom next time I'm at her house.

Rachel Stewart said...

Definately the end of an era. I have a lump in the back of my throat just thinking about how bitter-sweet that must be for you. But what a clan...all darling and wonderful. Congratulations on your success.