Wednesday, January 9, 2008

LET IT WHAT?

Good morning - it is a whopping 34 degrees the snow is falling. There is a blanket of pure white snow as far as the eye can see and I HATE IT! What I would give to be back in sunny AZ with the sun shining on my face and warming me to my toes. I just hung up the phone with Kristen and she was taking a walk. The only walk I take each day is to my mailbox and back, and if I want to do that I must put on boots and a coat in order not to get frostbite. Does the rest of the world know what they are missing out on?

3 comments:

Kris-10 said...

I feel privileged to be the first person on your site. And it is darling might I add. I am so happy you joined us and can't wait to see all the antics of the Checketts Bunch.
Sorry about the snow. Sounds quite fun to me, maybe for a week.

Scrap Happy said...

My brother & sister-in-law are going to drive up and GET snow and bring it down for my nephew's birthday party this weekend! It might last a half hour in the 67 degree forecasted weather.

Rachel Stewart said...

Okay, first off, I love the black and white pictures on that background! Way too cute. 2nd your kids are just darling!!! And 3rd the snow looks absolutely lovely and cozy. I guess it is human nature to want what we can't have. :)