Thursday, January 31, 2008

CANCER PATIENT - OR A REALLY BAD HAIRCUT


It is quiet. Almost too quiet.

"Where's Gannon?"

Keaton crying.

"Mikala - go get Keaton out of his bed."

"MMMMMMOOOOOOMMMMM! GANNON CUT KEATON'S HAIR!"

"WHAT?"

The above is a complete narrative of Keaton's first hair-cut today. Followed by his first buzz. I do think he looks cute - even if I do say so myself, however, he still has some bald spots that were cut completely to the scalp. All I could do was laugh.

The punishment - well Gannon punished himself. He went in his room, got in his bed, pulled the covers over his head and went to sleep.

PRICELESS

4 comments:

Kris-10 said...

LOL! He is the cutest thing ever! Too bad he's got the bald spot.

The Heaps said...

Poor little Keaton! It's sad what the littlest ones have to endure, but one day Keaton will be bigger then Gannon and then it will all be over!

Lori said...

So the career choice that Gannon should stay away from is being a barber? I remember thinking I could cut hair and practiced on my sister, my friends and all of my Barbies. No one appreciated my talent!

Rachel Stewart said...

Gotta love what kids will do. I think he looks adorable and am glad he had no permanent damage. Can't wait to see you this week, even if only for a sec.