Friday, February 22, 2008

CHRISTIAN DIOR - EAT YOUR HEART OUT


Walking down the staircase with a pouty pucker to her lips - here comes Gabriella Checketts in an amazing little ensemble she created herself. From her brown shirt overlayed by a hot pinked striped sweater to her underlay of navy blue polka dots right down to the faded turquoise pants - this is the fashion for the spring ladies. Take note - you will be seeing this on the cover of every fashion magazine. Can I wear this to school mom? Is it crazy outfit day? I think not.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Hey the layered look will never go out. Just wait until she starts styling her hair!!!

The Heaps said...

How adorable is she! I love it! Give her a big kiss for me

Kris-10 said...

LOL! She is such a doll.

Anonymous said...

She's gonna be a knock out.......Every boy in UT is gonna be at your door!! I tried to call you the other night but your phone was off...oh well! I miss you guys a lot