Friday, February 15, 2008

SNOW, SNOW, & MORE SNOW


I know I have said it before, but maybe someday the people in Utah will realize that they have been living in an insane assylum and just a state down is the place where all the normal people go and they just don't know about it. Poor fools - paradise is only 10 hours away and they continue to suffer in this misery. We had another blizzard on Wednesday. It was insane. I watched people inching their way along the road. Highways were closed and teachers were stuck at schools. The roadways were littered with abandoned cars and a 45 mintue commute turned into 2 1/2 hours. Jason practically got lost in all the madness. I had a Scentsy party that had to be cancelled because I wouldn't have been able to see her house from the street in order to find it. So, those of you that are basking in the sunshine - remember me and turn your face upward and soak it up for a few mintues. I would love to be in your shoes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! he looks like a mass murderer about to make me his victim!

Kris-10 said...

K - Melissa you make me LOL! Maren - I am so sorry. Where is he shoveling, is that your house? I can't even tell in all that snow! You poor thing!

Kris-10 said...

Maybe you should keep praying for more snow so that Jason has to keep shoveling and will finally say "that's it" and move you back down!

Cassie and Chad said...

OH WAH!!!! Get over it!!! I think the reason we have so much snow is because someone up stairs is laughing at your comments and are eager for more. Think of spring, rejoice in spring and
IT WILL COME!!!!!! (I am one of the WISE ones who left the depths of Hell to come to ZION!!!)

Lori said...

Jason does look kind of scary. I can't imagine being in that much snow. It's raining here and I'm miserable - snow would do me in.

Lauren said...

It sure is really snowing