Friday, February 15, 2008

TAGGED AGAIN!

I was tagged on Cassie LaRue Kerby's Blog to tell you about the one I love. So without further adieu let me introduce you to

Jason R (that is just R without a period after it) Checketts
Age: 36 years old

Who said I love you first? He did of course!

How long did you date? Our first date was May 20th and we were married exactly one year later.

Who can sing better? It depends on who you are asking. I think we are both about the same - Believe me we are no Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers - Islands in the Stream, but we can both hold our own if we had a gun to our heads.

Who is smarter? Again, that depends on who you are asking. I can often be quoted saying "What were you thinking?" Obviously he has a highly educated brain, he just sometimes forgets to use it.

Who does the laundry? Me, of course.

Who does the dishes? Me, of course.

What are his guilty pleasures? A shot of Nyquil at night - I joke with him that it is his nightcap AND DARK CHOCOLATE!

Who sleeps on the right? If you are laying in the bed then he is on the right if you are facing it - it's me.

Who mows the lawn? He does

Besides you, who is his best friend? Jason needs no other friends besides me, but if I had to say someone - it would Nello. Who's Nello you ask? Why the OH-SO FAMOUS CES YOUTH SPEAKER - Just ask and I will get you an autograph.

Who cooks dinner? ME, Of course.

Who drives? It depends on if I am feeling like putting my life on the line that day or not.

Who is more stubborn? ME, of course.

Who kissed who first? Jason had to wait three long months to kiss me. He tried on one of our first dates, but I was unyielding. Poor guy. About three months after our first date - he could take it no longer. We were at his parents house watching Ghostbusters and he leaned over planted one on me - talk about romantic - is Ghostbusters romantic. I never imagined it as a turn on movie - but maybe it is.

Who asked who out first? Jason asked me

What was your first date? I honestly can't remember. We had hung out together before then, but our first official date was the 20th of May. I think we saw a movie and got some dinner. How sad is that. I will have to go back to the journal on that one.

Who proposed? Jason

Who has more siblings? We both of the same. We are both sandwiched in the middle

Who wears the pants? ME, OF COURSE!

What is your favorite thing about him? There is no way to pin-point one thing. Jason has the ability to make everything okay. One touch of his hand can calm me down and strengthen me. I would love it if he could retire and spend his days with me. We have a lot of fun together and if I had to choose I would rather be with him than anyone else in the whole world. Not only am I completely, 100%, Totally CRAZY in love with him, but I LIKE him just as much. He IS my match made in heaven.

I TAG: Kristen, Jamie, Rachel, Melissa, Aunt Lori, Annalisa, Dorothy

4 comments:

Lori said...

Well I see I've been tagged, but because I'm only a "Blog Stalker" I'm afraid I can't respond, unless Maren you email it to me.

Cassie and Chad said...

Thank you Maren, that was fun hearing all of the great things you LOVE about your man! He really is a great guy!!!

Cassie and Chad said...

By the way I need Blog help, how do you get cute backgrounds and such...Help!

Rachel Stewart said...

Very sweet blog. It's always fun to hear more about your relationship. So happy you are happy !!