Friday, February 15, 2008

I WAS TAGGED

So, I was tagged by a couple of people to do this so I thought I would just throw it out there on the old blog.

Three jobs I have had in my life:

1. Waitress at Olde Time Pizza (That's Old with an e)
2. Receptionist at M.R. Tanner Construction
3. Scentsy Consultant :0)

Three movies I would or HAVE watch over and over:

1. Pride & Prejudice
2. Emma
3. Anything Jane Austen

Three places I have lived

1. Mesa, Arizona (I am starting with my first choice)
2. Highland, Utah
3. Frederick Maryland

Three TV Shows that I watch:

1. American Idol - (auditions over - 24 have been selected)
2. So You think You Can Dance
3. Anything Jane Austen

Three places I have been:

1. Puerta Viarta
2. California
3. Hawaii

People who email me (regularly):

1. Kristen
2. Jamie
3. Dorothy

Three of my favorite foods:

1. Mexican
2. Mexican
3. And More Mexican

Three places I would rather be right now:

1. In Arizona
2. By the Pool
3. Disneyland

Three Things I am looking forward to in 2008:

1. The SUN - Cassie says it is going to come back.
2. SUMMER - No School - Ask me again in August
3. BREAKING DAWN - is coming out in August and we get to find out if Edward bites Bella or not.

Now it is your turn - let's see what you have to say for yourselves!

2 comments:

Cassie and Chad said...

I PROMISE it will come out!! That was fun to hear all about YOU! Come to Disneyland with us, we are going next weekend...I am serious!!!

Kris-10 said...

Why would Edward bit Bella? You mean bite! Ha, you know misspellings bug me! I love finding spelling errors in books.