Saturday, June 28, 2008

DRUM-ROLL PLEASE



Well after 3 months of long awaited anticipation . . . my couches have arrived. Here are the RIGHT couches. I guess I should have taken a picture of the WRONG ones so that you could have seen the difference, but nevertheless - I LOVE THEM and they are HERE and they are already being THRASHED by my children. I guess by the time they are all in junior high I will be ready for some new ones and they will have destroyed these. I threaten them with their very lives to not eat, sleep, or drink on them, but alas, we have already had a mishap with a bottle of milk and a bottle of paint. Oh well, I guess you take your chances with 6 children.

5 comments:

Lori said...

They are really nice!! Love the colors.

Naughty Newbee's said...

Beautiful! I love them. I know the feeling of having your kids trashing them. I said the same thing, maybe in ten years or so I will get new ones. Maybe by then our kids will realize why we yelling at them everytime about food or a drink on them :)! I don't know if they learn until it is their very own.

The Heaps said...

Love them! I am so glad that you finally have the ones you wanted. And, I hope you sent the other ones back nice and dirty just for spite!

Kris-10 said...

Darling! I can't wait to see them in person! And I LOVE the coffee table! Super Duper Cute!

Cassie and Chad said...

Very pretty!!! I think you should have the Kerby bunch over to help break them in. Sorry that your summer is so busy, we'd love to get together and play real soon. Kalli asks daily to play with Kenzi!!!