Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Well, today was a good day - for Jason that is. He got the royal treatment of breakfast in bed and presents and cards. He got a little mid-morning nap and didn't have to get anyone ready but himself. He did have to help in sacrament meeting a little, but guess who changed all the poopy diapers?

He got a steak dinner followed by Grandma Anderson cookies for dessert and again - I changed ALL the diapers.

I just have to publically state that Jason is a great man. I love him more and more everyday. Don't get me wrong - we have had our fair share of time in the ring but, he always takes care of us BEAUTIFULLY and We sure do love him!

Jason's favorite present was his frame for his office. I had to post these GREAT shots we got of the kids at a nearby park. They melt my heart. Of course, I am a little biased . . .

14 comments:

The Weights said...

OHHHHH!! Those picture melted my heart too!! They are gorgeous kids and they are incredibly photogenic!! What a tribute to two incredible parents!!
Jason is a great, hilarious man!! Happy Father's Day Jason!!
I can't get over how cute those photos are!!

The Weights said...

Also, a few good music finds to share!! Listen to the first 3 songs on my blog!! I think you will "likey!!"
I cannot wait to see Keaton! He is so stinkin cute!( so are the other kids- I just haven't seen him growing up!"
Let me know what you think of the songs! Enjoy!

The Heaps said...

Ooooh, I have the cutest nieces and nephews ever! What a great day for Jason and what a wonderful wife you are to treat him so well on Father's Day! I am sure you didn't get the same royal treatment on Mothers day did you???
Love you and your adorable family!

Kris-10 said...

What a lucky man Jason is to not only have six DARLING children, but also an amazingly smart, beautiful and talented wife.

Lori said...

I need a "Checkitt Fix" . . . this post just made me miss you all so much. Why is it that Utah has to be so far away?

Happy Father's Day (late) Jason. You are a terrific Dad!

Lori said...

Yikes how dumb is that . . . ?? I miss you so much I forgot how to spell you last name. Sorry!!

CHECKETTS BUNCH said...

We don't care how you spell it. I slaughtered Jason's name when I first meet him. I couldn't remember it for the first week let alone spell it. :0)

CHECKETTS BUNCH said...

Oh and thanks to everyone for the compliments. We think they are cute, but we are WAY biased.

Rachel Stewart said...

Cute is an understatement. They are just beautiful and I can't believe how fast they are growing up.

Anonymous said...

Are you planning your next visit down here???!! Get to it if you're not! I NEED to kiss Keaton right now!! Give them all a huge squeeze for me..

Kris-10 said...

I WANT a post about your couches & mud room! Come On Woman!

The Weights said...

Alright Maren- we need more posts!!!

Kris-10 said...

Um, could I get a new post please. You could even just post about how excited you are for me to come and see you next week.

Kris-10 said...

Cute backgound, just needs a new post to go with it!