Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I WISH

So, I decided if summer won't come to me - I will bring summer to my blog. It is cold today - raining - and the high - a whopping 57 degrees. There is a snow advisory in the mountains. If this is somebody's idea of a cruel joke -it isn't funny! I am about ready to pile my kids in the car and drive to the sunshine. I feel like I haven't been completely WARM since last summer. I think we are going to skip summer all together and head right back into winter. So, while all of you are down there - think of me - soak up some rays for your friend Maren. So much for getting tan this summer.

12 comments:

The Heaps said...

cute blog! Love it

Stacy said...

"Boo" to the cold weather...stinkin' Utah!!! If you're heading south, I'm coming with!

Lori said...

Geez . . . and they call Utah "Zion"? Well if you really want a tan you can get it in a bottle or a tanning bed - ha! Wish we could package some of this sunshine (and heat) and send it your way.

The Weights said...

Wow!! What a crazy weather year!! Hang in there!! It will get better!! But we would love to see you down here!! Cute Blog!

Kris-10 said...

Ditto A. Lori - we'll send some your way if you send yours ours. I'd take that weather any day right now. Especially with my a/c in my car not working. :o( AGH!

Kris-10 said...

Check out the word verification I just had to do:

bdwxwxw

Someone was bored...

Kris-10 said...

Did you purchase that background?

rachelstewartpm said...

Seriously, how dreadful. The consolation prize for having to move was suppose to be gorgeous summers. What gives??

We are having a relatively mild summer here too. Although, I am sure it is plenty hot if you are Kristen.

Love the new look.

Let's chat tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Summer, I am going to pose an important question: WHY DOES NO ONE IN OUR FAMILY HAVE A POOL???!!
Maren-Enjoy the weather up there cause it's already really toasty down here......and NO ONE HAS A POOL!!!!!

Naughty Newbee's said...

Hey, just to let you know it isn't that warm here either!! We have been doing swim lessons this week and the water hasn't been cool than 80degrees!! My poor little children are freezing to death. Hang in there, it will get better :o))))!! Love ya, Kara

Naughty Newbee's said...

P.S. Love the page, way cute!!

Kris-10 said...

BTW - nice job on the Summer Wine on your playlist. They aren't half as good as dad, but what are you going to do...