Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A GOOD REASON

Gabbi and Gannon are having a little trouble with the whole REASON statement.

It is always - "Mom - Kenzie (and it is usually ALWAYS Kenzie) just hit me for a reason."
I will ask what is the reason - Nothing she just hit me.

Ta Da Da

Jason laying on the bed the other night says to Mikala - "Mikala my phone is downstairs on the desk . . . " pause before continuing . . .

Mikala's reply - "That's nice to know."

Ta Da Da

Gannon this morning holding his nose - "Does something stink?" I ask.
Reply - "No, I just have to SNOT."

I guess that IS what comes out when we sneeze so why not say it that way - Makes sense.

Ta Da Da

Gotta love it! Our kids are smarter than we are.

7 comments:

Lori said...

I swear you and your family could star in your own variety show. Too funny

Kris-10 said...

I love it. I wish my kids were half as funny as yours are. Where'e the barbie post?

CHECKETTS BUNCH said...

What Barbie post - OH YEAH - the indian Barbie - I'll have to save her for another day.

CHECKETTS BUNCH said...

But look for the poor boy's picture post.

Kris-10 said...

I did, that is too funny. What's with the mother hubbard?

Kris-10 said...

Shouldn't it be the Little Ol' Woman who lived in a shoe? She had so many children she didn't know what to do.

Rachel Stewart said...

I love it!! Laughed out loud. Thanks and keep them coming.