Monday, April 7, 2008

TOOTH FAIRY - CALLING THE TOOTH FAIRY


Gabbi lost her first tooth. She was so scared every night after Kenzie told her that she was probably going to lose it during the night and then swallow it. Every night there was worry and fear that Kenzie's prediction would come true. Wednesday the 2nd she came down saying her tooth was bleeding. Jason said let me see - he yanked her tooth a little and she said - DON'T! Then she replied - Hey where is my tooth. He pulled it out without her knowing. She was very excited. The tooth fairy left a dollar.

3 comments:

Lori said...

One down and ??? many more to go? A whole dollar? What a nice tooth fairy.

Kris-10 said...

How fun! I told Bridgette she was going to lose her teeth and she has been freaking out ever since asking me how she was going to eat with no teeth. I keep trying to explain you don't lose them at the same time, and they grow back.

The Heaps said...

Too fun for Gabbi! Congrats girlie! BTW-I laughed pretty hard at Kristens comment!