Wednesday, May 7, 2008

FUN NIGHT




THE ZERMATT RESORT


I had to tell about the fun little outing we took last night. Jason called yesterday from the Zermatt Resort in Midway where he is facilitating and major off-site for Wells Faro and invited me to bring the kids up to go swimming in the heated pool. I decided I would go, but after talking to Jason again and listening to his schedule - I realized it would be ME and 6 kids at a really nice resort and I didn't know if I wanted to tackle that kind of a situation by myself after having had play group at my house all day. So I decided not to go. After crying and sobbing, begging and pleading - not by Jason - the trip was back on.


We drove to Midway and like a parade we made our way through the lobby of the hotel. We got a tour of Jason's amazing room at the base of the mountain, complete with jetted tub, fire place, four-poster bed, and full blown kitchen with stainless steel appliance (where is the justice) and then we went swimming.
(No - this is not Jason and Gabbi)

We then went back to Jason's room for baths in the spa tub and cookies from Jason's personal stash; watched a little Disney channel and drove home in our p.j.'s for a good night sleep. And bless their little hearts - they all went to bed - (except for Rigdon) and I got to sit on my new couches and watch my recorded American Idol - DAVID ARCHILETTA ROCKS!

It really was a night to remember. Thanks Jason - we love you and miss you!

6 comments:

Kris-10 said...

Sounds like fun! And I'm glad all the kiddies went to bed, (for once, well, the majority anyway). I want to see pics of the couches!!! I watched AI with Mom and I have to agree with you that David A. has a great voice!

The Heaps said...

I finally watched AI last night as well. David A. made me melt...great voice.
I am so glad you got to get out and do something fun! Good for you!!

Lori said...

That sounds like so much fun!!

Cassie and Chad said...

I too loved David A. He was awesome! Good for you to go and do that with your family. That resort is beautiful, we have great memories with you guys there. I can't wait to see those couches!!!!

Rachel Stewart said...

I am always in awe of the kind of money that these corp. spend on these meetings.

Sounds like a great time and glad to know it all ended well. I wish there were some pics, but I am glad you just got to relax with your little ones.

CHECKETT- OUT said...

thanks dad! We all L~O~V~E Y~O~U