Friday, May 23, 2008

TAGGED!

Melissa tagged all of us from her blog and I have yet to see anyone respond - so I thought I would take a 5 minute break and do this:

5 Things I am Looking Forward TO:

1) School getting Out! YAHOO!
2) No more diapers
3) 4 Kids in School Next Year! YEEHAW!
4) Somebody coming to visit me in Utah - somebody - ANYBODY!
5) Keaton's Birthday - smashing cake all over his face

5 Things I would do with OODLES OF Money

1) Get out of Debt
2) Get a maid
3) Get a new wardrobe
4) Share it!
5) Stop world hunger

5 Things I wish I could do:

1) Be an aerobics instructor
2) Play the guitar
3) SING really well
4) Stop Time
5) Grant Wishes

5 Things I am Grateful for:

1) I am not pregnant
2) No Hemorrhoids
3) Health & Life
4) My Incredible Family
5) The Restored Gospel

I TAG anyone who feels so inclined to reflect for 5 minutes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I loved it! and i'm grateful you don't have hemorroids either! That is a gross word but it's probably grosser of you have it. WOW!

Kris-10 said...

You make me laugh so hard. I loved how you are grateful that you are not pregnant. :o)

I also thought you would be grateful to be done nursing! :o)

Cassie and Chad said...

AMEN to the Hemorrhoids!!!