Wednesday, May 28, 2008

KEATON THAYNE

Saturday my baby turned one. My LAST first birthday for one of MY children. (I am already looking forward to grandchildren)



REFLECTION OF THE DAY: Although Keaton was a complete surprise - we couldn't imagine life without him. He has been a blessing and bright spot in my life lifting my spirits with each one of his single-toothed smiles.



He is pratically perfect in every way and we all can't get enough of his gushy cheeks and big blue eyes. I think he gets about a thousand kisses a day - AT LEAST!




His birthday was pretty uneventful - poor boy. He didn't get a nap because we were so busy and he burned his little hand on his candle - again we ask - where was his mother -

behind the cameras - DUH! We had to open his presents on Sunday because he
was so dead tired by the time we got done with dinner and consoling him of his little injury.

He looked alot happier the next day anyway.


Keaton's accomplishments: He can walk, feed himself, play with the other kids, crawl up the stairs, and bring joy and delight to all who have the pleasure to be near him.

We love you Keaton - Happy Birthday!



8 comments:

Naughty Newbee's said...

He is a CUTIE!! I wish I was there and could give him more kisses. Little boys are just awesome! Happy birthday we love you!

The Weights said...

Keaton is so dang cute!!! I love his blue eyes!! I can see why he gets so many kisses each day!! What a great little guy to be the caboose of the family!!! It looks like he had a fun few days!!SO CUTE!!!!

The Heaps said...

I just wish that we could be around that sweet little guy more. I'm sad because I don't feel like I know my cute little nephew too well. I love him though and I hope he had a great day!!

Anonymous said...

Happy b-day cutie pie! Give that kiddo a huge smooch for me...what a sweetie!

Rachel Stewart said...

Seriously! What a little gem you have there. I too am sad we haven't been able to witness all his little milestones. But that's what I love about blogging...being able to be a part of it at a distance. I am glad he had a good day (or day after).

Lori said...

He has the most beautiful eyes . . . they make my heart melt. I can't believe he is one already.

Stacy said...

What a cutie!! I know that that will be bitter-sweet for m as well in a few months when we celebrate our "last first birthday". Well put, Maren!

Kris-10 said...

I hate hate HATE you not being here. I hate knowing that your kids are changing so fast and I'm not there to witness them. I CANNOT believe how much he has changed since March. He looks sooo old in those pictures. He turned into a toddler without me knowing it.

Give him a huge hug and a dozen kisses from me. You better have a picture of me somewhere that you can point to and say, there is your favorite aunt!!! :o)

Thank you so much for keeping up on your blog even though you have a jillion and one things to do. I NEED to SEE what is going on in your life. I love you so much, and a little burn wont burn out that boy's love for the greatest mom ever!