Friday, May 16, 2008

MAY BIRTHDAY - TAKE 1


Here is the first of my three May birthday's. Rigdon's was the 12th. He was so excited all day and couldn't help but sing "Happy Birthday to Me" wherever he went. He was giggling as his special birthday packages from Arizona arrived and smiled from ear to ear for anyone that called to sing to him. His little "DINOSAUR" themed party was something to be desired. I must confess it was a impromptu effort on my part, but he seemed to enjoy himself - AND - I figure I might as well do it while I can get away with it.


Rigdon's accomplishments - well, he is talking A LOT better - still in his own little language perhaps - but we can understand him. Maybe that's because we have learned to speak it more fluently with every passing year.


He potty-trained himself with little or no effort on his mother's part. YEAH - one less set of diapers!


He is honest in all his dealings - if I say "WHO DID THIS?" He immediately confesses - "I DID" - This is a great source of comfort for his siblings as they figure they will get out of a lot of messes if Rigdon confesses for them.




He can sing and dance as he says while shaking his rear end in my face "SHAKE YOUR BOOTY"


Life just wouldn't be complete without this little guy and we sure do love him a lot!


Happy Birthday Riggy Diggy Doo! or Tator as his dad likes to call him - he'll answer to both.

6 comments:

Lori said...

what a cutie . . . I feel terrible though. There was one less package from Arizona, wasn't there? You know why? Because Aunt Lori is crazy! They're package (all three boys) is in my truck, in the back, waiting to be mailed. I guess with the craziness of Aaron's graduation and Brent's future graduation, I stuck it in the truck and then forgot about it. Well, does this sound familiar?, IT'S IN THE MAIL!!! At least Gannon's present won't be late ~ sorry to Rigdon & Keyton.

Kris-10 said...

He is sooo cute! I thought it was so funny when I called to sing to him that he started to sing to me first! Wish I could have been there. Give the big three year old a hug for me! I love you Riggy Diggy!

The Heaps said...

Riga-don-day! Happy Birthday! I just love him to death.....he and Hayden are gunna be little runts together!

The Weights said...

He is so cute!! I hope we get to see pictures from the other 2 birthdays!! I wish you lived here so that we could have him and Jackson on a little soccer team together!! Wouldn't that be fun to sit on the sidelines together!!

Rachel Stewart said...

I seriously want you to post video of Ridgon doing his little dance. What a little stud.

I am so with you on the simple birthdays. They are thrilled with whatever at that age.

The pics are great

Anonymous said...

I'm missing that cute face so much right now! Give him a huge kiss for me!