Thursday, May 1, 2008

LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY ME

Guess what everyone - I went to bed at 8:30 p.m. last night and slept till 6:30 a.m. the next morning. I am here to testify that early to bed and early to rise does make a man happy and healthy and wise. I felt like a new woman all day. I got my house clean, made whole wheat bread and cookies for my kids and we all snuggled up tonight and watched a movie. It's amazing what sleep does for you. I haven't had a full night sleep like that in 6 months. It was awesome!

5 comments:

The Weights said...

That sounds like a really great day!! I think tha you need to duplicate that sleep experience very soon!
Thanks again for being such a great, supportive and uplifting friend!! I love you to death!!
Keisha

Rachel Stewart said...

Sounds like heaven...and sounds like the rest of your day was pretty heavenly too. I am so glad that you were able to fit in some snuggle time with your little kiddos. Impressed with the bread and cookie thing too. Kent would love some homemade bread.

Sleep really is the miracle cure. Having a bad day?? Just go to bed, it will be better in the morning.

The Heaps said...

Good for you! I am so glad that you finally got some well deserved rest!

Lori said...

Okay . . . what is your secret? Where were the kids and Jason? Wait until they're 18 years old and they don't come home and they don't come home and you start thinking all kinds of bad thoughts and you can't sleep until you finally see them. Ugh!!! I'm wishing for a restful night too.

CHECKETTS BUNCH said...

Jason and the kids were all asleep too. :0) It was one of those rare, full moon, stars all in alignment things.