Friday, May 2, 2008

NO WHINING ZONE

I just wanted to publically apologize to everyone that has to listen to me on a daily and weekly basis. I realized as I just hung up the phone with a friend that I might be a tad depressing at times. I am trying really hard to stay up-beat and positive about my life, but sometimes, it gets the better of me. Who am I kidding - the marjority of the time it gets the better of me. I have a lot to be grateful for - I know. So many blessings, so many things to be thankful for . . . 6 gorgeous children and a loving, hard-working husband - what more could I ask for. I don't know why I just don't focus on those things. The natural man in me gets so weary of being alone and without my dear friends and family in AZ. I really appreciate your long talks and listening to me - supporting me and crying with me. It really means a lot to me. Thank you, thank you to each one of you - you know who you are. The sun will come out tomorrow - I pray :0). Please know I love each one of you! Have a RIP ROARIN' WEEKEND!

7 comments:

Rachel Stewart said...

I can only imagine how difficult it is to be away all by your lonesome. Being around family is one of the best things in my life right now. Just hang in there. The sun will definitely be up soon. And if you can't talk to family, who can you talk to?? Love you so much! Can't wait until our next dose of you and your sweet family.

The Weights said...

Maren, you are not a complainer! I love our talks and it is a blessing in life to have friends and family who can share our joys and triumphants, as well as our sorrows and trials. Life is a journey! I am sure glad that I have people to travel the road with me! Love ya!!!

Kris-10 said...

My phone is always on and my ears are always willing to listen, you know that!!!

The Heaps said...

We all have days where we just need to vent. I know I have talked you ear off plenty of times about all that is wrong in my life! I sure do love you and I am always here to listen to you. You are one of my very best friends Maren...I will always be here for you!

Lori said...

I'm sure the Utah weather isn't helping, right? Texting, emails and the phone are a great source when it comes to needing to vent, but I know that a face to face visit and one of your great hugs is so much better. We all love you. You are a great example and an inspiration to me - know that you can always talk to me.

Cassie and Chad said...

Did you hear, the sun is actually coming out tomorrow!!! I know you are not loving your experience here, but please know that I am here and we are best buddies!!!! You can call or come over ANY time even if I am intimidated by you seeing my messy house, my door is always open. We can swim here in Utah too! (you just need to move closer to me) And don't you dare forget about our super cool zoo pass...Party On!!!!!!!

Cassie and Chad said...

The Main reason for your joy...Nelo lives in UTAH...I will forgive you for not mentioning me by name!